Sunday, November 15, 2009

Trick or Treat...

This year for Halloween I thought it would adorable to do a theme with the kids like we did a few years back. One of my friends dressed her kids as Thing 1 & Thing 2 last year and generously offered the costumes to me. I gladly accepted and was able to find Andrew a Cat in the Hat costume on-line. The boys looked great and we got so many rave reviews on our Dr. Seuss theme. Here they are all ready to go out trick-or-treating at the mall.
I wasn't sure how Aaron would be with dressing up and having to wear a wig all day/night, but he surprised me and did wonderful! And he was even happy to cheese for the camera!

I TRIED to find Alexis a fish costume to go with our theme, but couldn't find one small enough for her. Shortly after that, I was in the mall and happened to come upon the cutest costume ever... a flower! She looked absolutely adorable!
In the evening we took the kids to downtown Richland where our church along with a few other businesses in the area teamed up to put on a night of "trick-or-treating", games and all around family fun. Even though it was quite chilly, the boys did really well and had a blast. Here's a pic of them at the end of the night with smiles still on their faces.
Alexis pretty much slept through most the activities during the day/night but did pose for a picture with me.
It was a great Halloween and I can't wait until next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your both so beautiful