Monday, February 15, 2010

Chi Town...

For Valentine's weekend, I went on a little trip to Chicago with my sister Megan and her friends to celebrate one of their birthdays. On Saturday afternoon, eight of us piled into my car and set off for a night of dinner, drinks and lots of dancing. Once we got into town, we checked into the hotel and then headed to dinner. Afterwards, it was back to the hotel to get dolled up to go out.
My sister and I at the beginning of the night...
Dresden, Megan, myself, Amy and Megan M. all glammed up...
Around 9pm, twelve of us set off to go meet the 10 other people waiting at the bar, Lasalle Power Company. Once we got there, we made our way to our reserved table, which was right next to the dance floor. We spent the entire evening dancing and having a great time. My feet were definitely sore the next day!
    Me, Jenny and the "Megans"...
    Me with the birthday girl, Amy...
    Megan, Amy and myself...
 We stayed at the bar til close and then made our way back to the hotel to pass out. The next morning, we all got up and headed to breakfast and then to do a little shopping. Finally around 1pm, we piled back into my car and started our trek back home. All in all, it was a fun night out and perhaps the last one for me before I turn the big 3-0 in a few weeks. Thanks girls for helping me feel young again ;)

No comments: