Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hooray for Birthdays...

August is a busy month in my family for birthdays. My mom, little brothers (Matt & Mike), and sister (Megan) all have a birthday within a few weeks of each other. Normally, we do one big birthday party in the middle of the month to celebrate with everyone, but this year we decided to keep the parties separate and do something a little more low key.
For Megan's birthday, I went out with her and some of her friends downtown to celebrate. We hung out, got our drink on and even had some people in our group sing karaoke. Fun times!
Me with the birthday girl...
Good friends & good times...
Cheers to the birthday girl...
For my Mom's birthday, my dad thought it would be nice to surprise her with an intimate little celebration at my house with just them and my siblings. We grilled out and ended the night singing and having cake and ice cream. Good times!
Happy Birthday Mommy!...
Blowing out the candles...
Grandma and her little munchkins...
 

No comments: