Monday, February 7, 2011

Superbowl Commercials...

Anyone that knows me, knows I am not a football fan... at all. But every year, I begrudgingly sit through the game just to watch the clever commercials and halftime show--given it's someone actually worth watching. This year did not disappoint! Although there were far more car commercials than I cared to watch, I found myself laughing a lot throughout the night. And thankfully I had Andrew sitting next to me during the game explaining everything happening on the field. He's really becoming my little sports enthusiast! Anyway, I thought I would share a few of my favorites ads just in case someone missed them. Enjoy!!!
This sooo reminded me of my little Austin...

Classic...

For my Detroit peeps...
For my sister, Megan...

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Thanks for putting these all in one place form me, Laura! We get the game (and even the half time show!), but not the commercials. Of course my favorite is the one with all the tv shows!