Monday, June 13, 2011

Rolling into 70...

In celebration of my dad's 70th birthday this past weekend, my family thought it would be a nice to take my dad to dinner and then do some bowling afterwards. Luckily I was able to get a sitter for Austin, Aaron and Alexis, so Andrew and I headed off to party! For dinner we all met up my dad's favorite restaurant, Applebees.
Dad enjoying a birthday drink...
Dad with Jimmy, Megan, Brian and Matt...
Dad with Eric, Mark and Jimmy...
My parents with their oldest grandson, Andrew, and youngest grandchild, Finn...
Me, Megan and Patty...
Applebee's staff singing to Dad...
After dinner, we headed to Airways Lanes for some cake and glo-bowling. It was the first time we have all gotten together and gone bowling, and it was a blast!
Some of the gang...
Some of the crew...
Dad with his daughters (and Jimmy)...
Mom with her daugthers...
Me with my little guy, Andrew...
Dad going for a strike...
Megan hoping to knock down some pins...
Eric with a sweet curve ball...
Patty giving it her all...
Andrew bowling w/o bumpers...
Matt is ready to roll...
Brian hoping to pick up a spare...
Even Finn got a little wild and wound up naked ;) ...
Again -- Happy 70th Birthday, Dad! We love you!!!

No comments: