Tuesday, September 6, 2011

School Days Again...

As a stay-at-home mom, there is no greater joy than when I go to the store towards the end of summer break and see the 'back to school' supplies in their special display just waiting to be bought up! That means the first day of school is right around the corner, and a portion of my sanity will soon be returning... for a little while at least. My kids, on the otherhand, are completely opposite and dread the "s" word! Well kids, too bad! Mommy wins!! Today was their first day of school, and I was more than excited estactic overjoyed happy to send them on their way!
 My guys bright-eyed and bushy tailed...
Andrew ready to head off to 3rd grade...
Austin geared up for 1st grade...
In line for the school bus...
And off they go...
When they got off the bus that afternoon, they still had smiles on their faces. Here's hoping the rest of our school days go as smoothly!

No comments: