Sunday, November 13, 2011

Let the Good Times Roll...

Last night was the annual Mother/Son Night through the boys' school. It's hard to believe that the first year I participated, it was just Andrew and myself. This year, all 3 boys were able to participate in the festivities. Our PTA enjoys switching up the activity each year, and this year the venue that got the most votes was a bowling alley. The boys and I had a blast bowling, playing games and hanging out with all of their school friends and moms. I can't wait to see what's in store for next year!
Andrew ready to get the ball rolling, literally ;) ...
Lining it up...
Right down the middle...
Hoping to pick up a spare...
Austin ready to throw down...
Good form...
Watching and waiting...
He loved the ball return...
How do I put my fingers again!?
Great momentum...
Aaron anxious to give it a try...
And into the gutter it goes...
And yet again...
Bumper bowling time!...
And of course, he aims it straight down the middle...
The ball weighed almost as much as him...
Andrew cheering Aaron on...
Enjoying a little snack...
My best friend, Tammy, with two of her boys, Anthony and Cody...
Tammy's other son, Nolan...
More friends - Andrea & Oakley, Mrs. Martin, Jessi & Zach...

No comments: