Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fantastic Four...

Four years ago today I got the shock of a lifetime. I walked into a hospital fully expecting to deliver a beautiful baby girl, but instead walked out days later with a bouncing baby boy! Life has never been the same since!
Aaron has taken me on a wild ride with him these last 4 years! It's amazing how much he has progressed in the last year and how much more independant he has become! His vocabulary is very impressive and he's starting to use his imagination more and more. He's really into Legos and Little People toys, but often prefers organizing them over playing with them. He's definitely my little right-hand man for everything and may have a little of my OCD in him... but that's a good thing, right!?! I'm in the process of getting him all ready to start preschool next year, and he's very excited about it so far. He's gotten to meet his teacher and even see inside his classroom. I am very nervous as to how it's all going to be for him since he's such a "momma's boy". I know it's going to be a major adjustment for him... and maybe me, too. I am going to miss our special cuddle time in the afternoon, but I know he's going to be having a blast making new friends!

Since he shares a birthday with me and I had plans to go out, I decided to celebrate his the day before. When Andrew and Austin got home from school, I took the kids out to dinner. Tammy and her kids were able to join us too, which made Aaron even happier!
The birthday boy...
Opening his card...
Aaron getting ready to open his present...
Tearing into it...
He was excited to see Stinky the Garbage Truck...
Happy 4th birthday, little pudge munchkin!!!

No comments: