Monday, March 7, 2011

Turning 30... again!

For my second 30th birthday ;), I decided to keep it low key. That afternoon I treated myself to a pedicure and manicure. Afterwards, I thought it would be nice to get a long overdue hair cut. Well, the simple hair cut turned out to be more like a total hair makeover... that I am still trying to get used to (along with the kids)! As for that evening, I opted to keep it intimate and just go out with some of my favorite girls! My parents volunteered to take the kids over night, so I put on my brand new birthday outfit and hit the town! We started off by going to dinner at my most favorite Italian restaurant, Bella Sorelle. And like always, it was delicious!
Megan and I waiting for dinner...
Deidre, Deanna and myself...
Megan, Mark and Mandi...
After dinner, the girls and I headed downtown to go dancing. And dance the night away we did!
Group shot at the Bull at the beginning of the night...
And another towards the end of the night (notice the date change on the picture!)...
On the dance floor...
Virgilia and I...
Me and Deanna...
Me and Deidre...
Abby and I...
Cheese...
Someone's getting sleepy...
Some sisterly love to end the night...

No comments: