Monday, March 15, 2010

We Will Sing, Sing, Sing...

"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Matthew 18:20
Praise and worship has always been my favorite part during church service. Singing to the Lord and glorifying his name through songs fills me with joy. It's in those few moments I feel completely connected with God and like I am standing in his presence. Last night, my church held a rare evening service of just praise and worship. We sang a lot of great songs, and you could definitely feel the Holy Spirit move through the sanctuary. On my way home I found myself still singing in my car. It was definitely an incredible night and makes me thankful that I live somewhere I am able to sing praises to my God freely. Thank you Lord, and I will continue to sing, sing, sing...

No comments: