Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Potty Power...

I'm officially done potty training my boys! A task I thought I would never see to be honest. I've never been one to force my kids into the whole potty process, but instead let them tell me when they were ready in their own time. I can honestly say that I have yet to regret that choice, because it's worked well so far.
Back to Aaron... one day he told me he wanted to go pee-pee on the potty like his buddy Nolan did. I thought...Okay, he's showing some interest. Maybe this is the beginning. Well, within 2 1/2 weeks he was completely out of diapers... including over night! I was so proud of him and relieved it was another successful potty training experience! Here's hoping I have the same success with Alexis when it comes time to start training her. Girls are supposed to be easier from what I have heard, right!?

No comments: