Monday, April 11, 2011

Little Escape Artist...

Back when the boys were toddlers and started to climb on stuff, it never occurred to them to climb out of their crib. I even distinctly remember trying to teach Andrew how to do it when he was almost 3, so he could just get out and play in his room while I slept a little longer. Unfortunately, it never did work out how I had hoped. However, fast forward 5 years to Alexis, and it's a whole different story! Not even 2 years old yet, and already a pro at climbing out! I found out the hard way one day when I put her down for her nap. It was quiet for about a half hour, and then I heard knocking on her door. I got up immediately and opened her door to find her running around her room, which was now a complete disaster! She pulled every piece of clothing out of her drawers, knocked off all the books and stuffed animals on her bookshelf, and even emptied off her entire changing table shelves! It seriously looked like a tornado went through and left not untouched! Today I was able to catch her mid-escape so you all could see what a little dare-devil child I have. I think she is definitely going to give a run for my money come time for the "terrible two's"! Lord, help me now!!!

No comments: