Sunday, April 3, 2011

Wrestle Mania...

My parents surprised me on April Fools by coming over and kicking me out of the house for the night while they stayed with the kids. It was the best suprise a single mom could ever ask for... even though I technically didn't ask! Anyway, I grabbed my overnight bag and checked into a local hotel for a night of rest and relaxation! I enjoyed a nice dinner out with one of my girl friends, and then spent the rest of the evening swimming in the hotel pool and watching tv in my room. It was heavenly!
Meanwhile,back at home my kids were keeping my parents quite entertained! By the time I came back on Saturday afternoon, the kids were worn out from all the quality time spent with their grandparents!
Wrestling around with Papa & Nana...
BODYPILE! An old time classic in our family...
Tickle time with Nana...
Austin hanging on out with Papa...
Alexis chasing Chloe...
Thanks, Mom & Dad, for giving me a night of freedom!

No comments: