Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Picassos...

Like last year, I invited my best friend and her boys to come over and carve pumpkins with us this year. We've been fortunate so far this fall with warmer temperatures, and had perfect weather to carve all of our pumpkins outside yesterday. My neighbor even came over with her son for a bit and joined in on some of the fun!
Alexis trying to eat her mini pumpkin...
"Ooh, what's in there!?"...
"Let me try a bite"...
"Maybe I can eat this instead"...
"I know this goes on here somehow"...
Alexis with her final creation (of course, mommy may have helped a little)...
Aaron reluctantly sitting with his pumpkin...
Picking out the seeds...
All smiles with his pumpkin...
Austin cutting his pumpkin...
Off comes the top...
Feeling the ooey gooey insides...
Still digging...
Helping cut out the nose...
Andrew diving right in to carving...
Trying to take the top off...
Scooping out the guts...
"Hmm, anymore seeds??"...
Carving out the nose...
His final masterpiece...

No comments: