Monday, October 4, 2010

Showered with Love...

This past Saturday, I made my way up to my sister Patty's house in Grand Rapids for a joyous occassion... to help host her baby shower! I was so excited when I received the news 7 months ago that she and her husband were expecting. They had been trying to start a family for quite some time, and had some big setbacks. Needless to say, I was overjoyed as weeks turned into months for her pregnancy. At her 20 week ultrasound, she and Eric learned they were having a little boy. Now with only a few weeks left until the big day, final preparations are being done in anticipation of his arrival. I'm very anxious to meet my little nephew, and am happy to be able to help before his big debut!
Expectant Parents...
Eric and Patty with the Krim Grandparents...
And now with the Ralya Grandparents...
Adorable cake and decorations...
Mother-to-be with the Grandmothers...
Lady of Honor with the hosts - 
Missy, Janet, Laura and Jacquie...
Friends and family...
Presents time...
And more gifts...
Funniest shirt and bib ever...

No comments: