Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm Thankful For...

"Give thanks in all curcumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thess. 5:18

~ My Father in Heaven. A forgiving and merciful God, who has blessed me abundantly with more than I could have ever imagined.
"But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence." Jeremiah 17:7

~ My 4 precious angels, Andrew, Austin, Aaron and Alexis. They are my reasons for living, whom God trusted me with to raise in His image.
" Life affords no greater responsibility, no greater privilege, than the raising of the next generation."

~ My nurturing parents, who raised me to be the woman I am today. I will be forever thankful for their love, faith and encouragement in me.
"If you raise your children to feel that they can accomplish any goal or task they decide upon, you will have succeeded as a parent and you will have given your chiildren the greatest of all blessings."

~ My sisters, Megan and Patty. I was the lucky one to be the middle daughter and have both an older sister to look up to, and a younger sister to show the ways. Their love and support has meant the world to me over the years, and I only hope as the years go on, our bond only becomes stronger.
"To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident; it is to have a soul mate for life."

~ My friends, old and new, who have been there through some of my toughest times and I am grateful for their encouragement and support to help get me through. especially my best friends--Tammy, Arlene, Pamela, Ramiah, Heather and Sheri.
"A best friend shares the good times and helps you out by listening during the bad."

No comments: