Monday, November 22, 2010

Little Artists...

For Thanksgiving, Andrew's and Austin's art class usually does a project of making a turkey painting using their handprints. I figured this year I would start making it a yearly tradition at home for Aaron and Alexis (and the extra kids I watch), too. So, this morning, I busted out the paint, brushes and paper, and let the kids go to town.
Aaron and Connor getting started...
Aaron being very precise...
And doing a great job...
Aaron showing off his Turkey...
When Andrew and Austin got home from school and saw the paintings hanging on the fridge, they were a little disappointed they weren't able to paint with us. So, after dinner, I got all the supplies back out and let them paint the evening away.
They definitely used their creative minds...
Austin making his painting very colorful...
Andrew painting his little heart out...
Austin's Ocean picture...
Andrew's festive Turkey...

No comments: